Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ordering Tools

I just placed an order for a few tools and paints I need from MacPherson's website. I ordered a Noah by Reva Schick.
 I'm going to work on him while watching an instructional DVD to guide me because trust me I need guidance when it comes to getting the undertones right. This is a completed head, I'm going to enjoy painting him.


I can't get over how realistic his hands are... they make me speechless. I LOVE his toes! I can't wait to put him in sandals. 


This is the blank kit, I ordered a body with no hip joints what-so-ever not even the teeny tiny ones, so I can dress him in just a onesie.


This is the tutorial I'm going to be using as a guide. Tell me what are your thoughts about this tutorial and if any of you guys heard of it or even used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment