Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Fashion

I went shopping today to get Noah something to wear when he's finished, and I thought maybe I should pick up something from carter's as we have a shop here where I live. So I went there and they had a 50% sale, awesome! I've seen a lot of reborn doll hauls on youtube to know what looks cute and whats a good deal. I went to the boys' layette section and was surprised at the prices. the layette costs close to 100 QR here thats $30! They usually run for $10-$15 tops, I'm ordering online next time. Anyway I got this cute set for Noah...


And I didn't forget Nico and got this for him...


Of course I peeked at the girl's section and had a look around. I found this super cute dress...




these little crib shoes would look gorgeous paired with the set from M'artBabyAccessories

No comments:

Post a Comment