Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Baby


I think I have an online-shopping problem. Okay I do have an online-shopping problem. So I ordered another kit.. I know I should wait and see if little noah will come along nicely, but I couldn't resist that sweet little face. She's the Coco-Malu sculpt by the talented and magnificent sculptor Elisa Marx..



Yes she is an open eyed baby, but guess what? I ordered these!!!..


Aren't they gorgeous.. if I hadn't come across German glass eyes I would have been stuck with sleeping babies forever. You see I don't get people who use acrylic eyes, I know some reborners have a budget and things like that, but if you're gonna make a lifelike piece of art, you might as well put your best into it. It will pay for itself when you sell it. These are so realistic the reflection on them is perfect and they come in beautiful natural colours. Coco's little curled up full legs are the cutest thing I've ever seen...


Can't wait to get her! I think she's gonna be a keeper, or at least for a while.


1 comment:

  1. I will be getting my first reborn for Christmas this year, and it will be the Coco Malu sculpt! I agree with you about her chunky legs. Cuuuuuuuuute. And those feet, and hands, and dimples, and twinkly eyes. Mine will have the full glass eyes. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete