Monday, March 18, 2013

Nico Is Done

Nico is finished! or I think her is. He still needs hair stuff like brows, lashes and of course hair, but for the most part he's finished. Getting the skin tone I wanted was kinda easy I thought I was gonna spend hours neutralising him. He needs a new body I hate his legs so I'm placing an order later tonight for 3/4 limbs along with a couple more kits Ive been eyeing. So here he is...


I still need to work on his sucking blister.


I added some extra texture on his nose and ears. All the babies in the reference photos had texture so I added it.



I gave his feet a slightly warmer look, like a baby's feet when u take off the socks and they look warm and sweaty.


My favourite part of him are his hands, I just love them. The yellow part under the finger pads was not as easy as I thought, but they did turn out the way I wanted.

I don't think I'm going to sell him. He's my first boo-boo baby and for some reason I feel that this is his home and he shall stay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment