Sunday, March 10, 2013

Baby Fashion

I was surfing around the internet looking for the hot and new in baby gear, I've seen other fellow bloggers posting baby clothes and I really liked it when a new post appeared about a new outfit or set... So I'm doing the same.

Now I'm not a fan of generic brands, or the kind of brands u find at Target or Walmart(a side from carters), don't get me wrong I don't have anything against these brands, it's just I wouldn't exactly dress my babies in them. But, I found this super cute set on Amazon it's by Gerber and I fell in love..


The cars are so cute! If I was going to dress my babies in any item from the set I would probably need more items from somewhere else. For example the little car T-shirt would look cuter with say a yellow or bright blue pants like this one by baby Gap


I love rompers and dresses on baby girls. I don't know what it is, it just make me wanna snatch that baby and cuddle with her. I found this super cute dress on Something Shop..


A pair of cream tights and pink shoes would complete the look, both by Mothercare.




No comments:

Post a Comment